Pages

24.1.10

First Day with the New Blog

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for some time. I read blogs everyday and have learned so much from them. I took a class in Action Script 3, a scripting language used primarily for the development of websites and software using the Adobe Flash Player platform. I never would have survived if I couldn't rely on sorting through the slew of information left behind by others who had faced the same roadblocks. Polymer clay, the primary material used in my jewelry is considered a fairly new medium. Artists are constantly developing new techniques and posting about their finds. My work wouldn't be as developed without them. And of course, the movie "Julie and Julia" has demonstrated to all its viewers how blogging can be a fantastic self motivator and marketing tool. So, as part of my marketing communication plan for 2010, I will journal through my journey to develop my small jewelry business. Hopefully I'll provide some useful information to someone out there as well. Pin It

No comments: