Pages

9.3.10

digging out from under

At last! I've dug out from underneath the pile of FAFSA applications and tax forms and all of the ho hum stuff that goes along with them! For those of you without a college bound student - FAFSA is a free application for federal student aid. I mean, how else does one come up with the absurd amount of money that it takes to attend college these days? 


Couldn't be more perfect timing either. We've just put three days of glorious weather together here in Massachusetts. Can you believe it - we still have snow in our backyard. We're probably the last hold outs in the state.


Spring's a time for new beginnings and for getting things accomplished! I've been working my tail off over the past few days. With the help of my good friend Jiminy Cricket I have been cleaning out my creative clutter and am making great strides to streamline my operation.  Pin It

No comments: