Pages

21.6.10

more fish stories

Here it is - another fish! I actually created this fish first but didn't actually finish the necklace until later. I like the other design better. That will probably become my latest obsession. I've participating in a "Girl's Night Out" to support research for Leukemia and Lymphoma towards the latter part of July. I'm going to have to make a better effort to get out to the studio this month so I'll have something to sell. Last day of school around here - so here comes summer! Pin It

2 comments:

Doreen said...

I like your fish! I actually like this fish design the best!

Boston Baked Beads said...

Thanks Doreen! I think what I like the most about the other design is the fact that the tail moves - maybe I'll combine the two concepts and see what I come up with.