Pages

23.8.10

good monday


Hi all - I don't know how many posts I'll get to this week. I've got a daughter heading off to college this coming weekend so we'll have dinners to go to and last minute items to be getting and crying to be done...
It's really difficult to squeeze in the working when the kids are still home from school on summer vacation but I'm not wishing them away by any means. 
With a show coming up on the 11th of next month I've been trying to commit to more studio time. I swirled a lot of polymer this weekend! Mass production is not my specialty but it's nice to be able to offer something other than my one of a kind pieces - which translates to more affordable. My intention is to make a bunch of bracelets with these beads and to display them in a candy jar.



Pin It

No comments: