Pages

4.10.10

getting back on track after vacation

Getting one's butt in gear after a week's vacation is never easy. Captiva island has left me stranded in the wrong season. My mind isn't swimming with thoughts of rustic reds and tawny tans but instead with ocean blues and tequila sunrises. But rested I am and just in the knick of time. Anyone out there trying to make a living from selling handmade crafts and wares know that this is THE season. So although my minds getting mixed signals from the palette I so enjoyed over the last week, it's free from the cobwebs that have been building and I'm ready to get back to work. 

After no internet access for the week I was excited to find that I had been named Designer of the Week over at Art Bead Scene. One of my bracelets was also featured in the "Mad About Poppies" treasury over at Etsy. Pin It

No comments: