Pages

9.11.10

marcel the shell with shoes on

I have not been very diligent in posting. The studio's getting awfully chilly. Somehow I manage to get the temperature up to "tolerable" but the clay is even less flexible than I am when it comes to being cold. With the holiday season just waiting in the wings to pounce, I have been busy packaging and primping for a few seasonal events. Soon after the holidays I will probably start bringing some of my operation indoors. It forces me to work in small spaces and to clean up after myself. My studio right now looks like "who did it and ran" as my mother would say. In the meantime watch this adorable little movie my daughter introduced me to. "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On" by Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer-Camp is bound to warm you up today - so cute! Pin It

No comments: