Pages

8.7.11

Time flies...

Here's another watch I created in greens and corals.
I can't believe it's Friday already! It seems like we all were just getting ready for the big holiday minutes ago. Why is it that winter drags on and on but summer flies by so quickly? 


A few weeks ago at a craft fair a woman asked me if I could fix her watch which had previously been strung with polymer beads. The string broke - the beads went flying and all she had left was the watch face and a few strays. I accepted the challenge and made her a brand new band containing my beads. Unfortunately for me, my beads are now on a watch face with the brand name of a major player in the commercial polymer clay world. How lucky are they?!


In the meantime, I hope you've had a chance to check out the progress of HomeGrown Arts and Crafts  - a retail shop that I'm opening in Duxbury, MA. I hope to showcase my own work as well as the work of many other talented fine artists and contemporary crafters in the area. Check us out at the HomeGrown Daily blog. Pin It

No comments: