Pages

12.10.12

tweeting for beading

I am Twitter illiterate - or close to it. I admit I have attempted to Tweet on my HomeGrown account but pretty much failed miserably. I'm trying to stay hip and happenin' but not very successfully. I guess I just don't really get the concept of why someone would want an update every 15 minutes of what I'm doing. Justin Bieber might have interesting things to say like: Perfected the windswept hair look #likeeveryboyIknewin1974. Or Taylor Swift: Going Fatal Attraction on yet another unsuspecting fool #boiltherabbit. I don't have that much to say. Maybe I could start with something like: Shaved legs today #sasquatch. Or maybe: Up since 4am because of that damn cat. #boilthefeline. We don't give up easily here in these parts and I'm no different. I will again try my hand at Twitter on my Boston Baked Beads account and invite you to join me. And I will exceed your expectations - I'm sure you'll be on the edge of your seats with news of how I successfully removed clay from under my nails #it'sabouttime or I thought I'd hate it but now I'm addicted to Twitter too! #socialmediainterventionrequested. Pin It

No comments: