Pages

2.3.10

Black Cow

My bad case of Cabin Fever only worsened as I heard the news that more snow and wind would be tormenting the state over the next few days.  I once read that the best remedy to cure or at least lessen the effects of this wanton disease is to leave your life for a few hours and visit someone else's. So I did just that. I ventured up to the North Shore of Massachusetts and had lunch with a good friend of mine in Newburyport at the Black Cow Restaurant. We laughed and caught up and ate really good food and sipped really good wine. Afterwards we window shopped, planning our future purchases and reluctantly avoided the fudge shops. I basked in the afterglow as I slipped right through Boston avoiding any traffic. 


During my smooth ride home I was able to put some thought into this month's Art Bead Scene's Monthly Challenge based on Vincent Van Gogh's Oil Painting Almond Blossoms. 


I think I'm cured...for today.


PS - I've listed some new WishChicks on Etsy.
Pin It

No comments: