Pages

14.9.10

etsy, etsy, etsy

My booth was busy on Saturday but I did have time to ponder what I could do to improve my business. With my energy recharged and thinking on the positive it was easier to think about forging ahead. Many of my items are one of a kind so it doesn't make sense to list theses individual items on my website for sale. That's where Etsy comes in and my glaring laziness over the past few months in posting new product becomes detrimental to the success of the business. Why put your name out there as a vendor if you're not going to have a means in which to purchase your unique wares? Yesterday I forced myself to focus on listing 10 items on Etsy. It involves taking decent product shots and writing compelling descriptions - I don't know how well I hit the mark but I try - it takes work.

Pin It

No comments: