Pages

3.9.10

goodbye earl!


Just like they said in one of my favorite Dixie Chicks songs  - Goodbye Earl! It seems as though the storm is weakening and all of us on the southern coast of Massachusetts aren't going to get as clobbered as they once thought. That's okay with me! There's a big old dead oak beside my studio that I was thinking might be a casualty of the fierce weather but I can breath a little easier now.


I was so inspired by the Monthly Challenge happening over at the Art Bead Scene blog that I thought I'd jump in and participate. This is what I submitted  - I hope I followed all the criteria. I created the beads for this cute little bracelet from polymer clay and industrial washers. Each bead plays off an element in the beautiful vintage fashion illustration by Barbier. 


Have a fantastic Labor Day weekend! I guess this perfect summer had to come to an end at some point. Enjoy! Pin It

No comments: