Pages

16.8.12

dog days

As the summer is slowly winding to it's last days I can feel myself just itching to get back to a structured day. I'm busy at work behind the scenes working with a good friend and colleague to implement some new procedures to introduce a line of Boston Baked Beads to the regional wholesale market.  It's crucial to me that the perfect balance is found so that quality and creativity remains at a high standard but yet producing the work within the parameters of the design actually nets a profit – and it has to be fun! Creating beautiful handmade work takes a lot of time and capping the costs can be tricky. I'll keep you posted on our progress.

Have I ever mentioned that our blog is one of those featured on the Polyform Products site? They are the makers of Sculpey and all its products including premoSculpey polymer clay. Thanks Polyform! Pin It

No comments: