Pages

30.11.10

company c

Out and about yesterday, doing some errands for the family, I found myself staring longingly into the windows of company c. If you haven't been, get there. An instant mood enhancer - the gorgeous bright hues of the textiles are sure to put a smile on your face. I eventually opened the doors and actually entered the interior of the shop. A little over my budget at the moment - or more truthfully that I simply cannot justify a luxury buy at this time - but if I ever have a showroom I'm definitely purchasing one of their amazing rugs...and some pillows. I did not walk out empty handed, however. The sales girl was kind enough to give me one of their gorgeous catalogs which is gonna have to satisfy my craving for the time being. Immediate inspiration!

Pin It

No comments: